Why Healing Touch SD?
Mobile Massage Therapy - We are individuals; our bodies, our experiences and our "kneads" are unique. Whether you are a distinguished athlete, athletic trainer, an extreme adventurer, sports fanatic or weekend warrior, you "knead" a massage that is specifically designed for YOU ... Direct to YOU!
Miguel Burrola is an esteemed California Certified Holistic Health Practitioner. A scholar of massage and spiritual healing, he maintains great respect for the ancient artistry of body work. A perpetual student of massage, anatomy and the human spirit, he received his HHP degree from Healing Hands School of Holistic Health in Laguna Hills, CA.
- Miguel is an innate healer with a passion for "athletic kneads".
- He believes that empowering athletes to properly maintain and care for their bodies is vital to enhancing performance and preventing injury.
- While he enjoys catering to increased athletic performance, pain alleviation and injury prevention, he is equally devoted to the art of energy medicine and relaxation.
"I am passionate about the positive effects of bodywork and enjoy educating clients about the infinite benefits of massage therapy."
Miguel Burrola, CMT,HHP,CAMTC - Cert# 23780
Mobile Yoga Therapy - Aliza will eventually have something clever to put here about customized yoga ;)
Aliza Gerritt: Alchemist, Author, Free-Spirit, Holistic Health & Balanced Well-Being Educator/Facilitator, Inspirational Speaker, Integrative Healer, Heart Centered Yogini
- Aliza seamlessly weaves her quest; ancient teachings, innate wisdom, intuition, metaphysics, mysticism, sacred and universal truth into an eclectic tapestry of yoga as a lifestyle.
- Her gift and loving service is holding sacred space for powerful self-realized healing. She intuitively guides individuals and/or groups on a unique and personalized journey inward; acquainting, accentuating and aligning; mind, body and spirit.
- Each and every yoga therapy session targets individual(s) needs; physical, mental, emotional, spiritual and sensual (scent, sound, energy and touch therapy).
"You cannot do yoga. Yoga is your natural state. What you can do are yoga exercises, which may reveal to you where you are resisting your natural state."